Control the Action with the Rogers TEK Sled
Football has evolved as athletes get bigger, stronger, and faster. As football offense is now more complex, the defense must train to physically play the offender, as well as break-through the blocker to take the seam, hence putting the defender in a position to attack or disrupt the ball carrier. The TEK Sled moves like a blocker, allowing the defender to work on shocking the offensive player, creating leverage and violently separating or attacking the offender. Today, zone blocking requirements have teammates handling double teams, releasing to take on their next dangerous defender. No current product can simulate the weight, resistance and natural movement of a defender like the Rogers TEK Sled.
- Side-to-side movement accurately simulates the realism of facing a live opponent.
- Coil over shock gives realistic resistance for both the initial impact and continued drive.
- Forces players to use their strength while engaged with pad.
- Lateral movement of sled is great for defense techniques
- Wide spacing for working Zone schemes for O-line
- Easily set up as a drive, leverage, or free motion sled thanks to our innovative Drill Cartridge™ system.
HOW IT’S BUILTVIEW OUR 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Art Walker Jr. — Head Football Coach, North Allegheny High School - Pennsylvania
“At North Allegheny High School, we pride ourselves on our technique and physical play on both sides of the line of scrimmage. The Rogers TEK Sled has been a great tool for us to refine these techniques. This sled is the most versatile and realistic sled on the market!”